Follow crawtec on Twitter

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Revision time

Well its been a hard week, I was made redundant last Monday third time in twelve months so have had to join the ranks the unemployed. On the bright side it gives me loads more time to study and practise my skills, but not knowing were and when your next wage is coming from is very disconcerting. Anyway this is my training blog so I'm not going get involved with unemployment figures or the pros and cons of signing on, so all I'm going to add is the fact that i have been very busy phoning around all the local plumbing firms trying to get a start in my chosen field, no joy yet but watch this space.
Back to the subject of my plumbing course I'm due to go to the Wakefield training centre for my first two weeks in-house training and assessment, so rather than getting to far in front with the modules i have been revising module 1 / 12 just to make sure its all locked into the little gray cells, especially the water regulations as there is a huge amount of information to digest. I am really looking forward to getting in and doing the City & Guilds 6129 assessments as i think i will feel more confident in myself having done so. And also meeting other students and staff face to face will I'm sure, be a great experience. Thanks for reading, i will be back soon with another update.
#textcode_from_above#

1 comment:

  1. hi cliff sorry to hear about your employment situation but on the flip side as you say it gives you time to study. I,m finding myself hitting the books on my days off work and just finished TMA3. Like you i,m looking forward to getting through the books and starting week 1 practical. I look forward to reading your next blog. Liam.

    ReplyDelete