Follow crawtec on Twitter

Monday 20 June 2011

Pre Practical Training Weeks 3 & 4

Well after a week of struggling with electrical scenarios i have finally completed all the scenario's the fifth one being particularly hard since it has a glitch which means you have to give it incorrect information to complete it, Thanks Nick (FlyingSparkie) for that info It saved my sanity. So along with module 27 Showers which i completed last Friday i am well on track even exceeding my own expectations of where i would be in my plumbing course.

I am at present working on module 28 Environmental Awareness which i am giving particular attention as i have my BPEC Energy Efficiency exam next week, when i attend Featherstone training centre for weeks 3 & 4 which i am very excited about cant wait to get my hand dirty again. I will be writing a diary for the practical training weeks of which you can expect the first instalment around the 3rd of July, my last diary for weeks 1 & 2 were very well received and i had lots of positive feedback so i look forward to see how the next set will be received.

the majority of this week will be taken up with revision on domestic hot and cold water system as i also have assessments on these subjects next week. I am feeling quietly confident about my practical training weeks unlike my first 2 weeks when i was extremely nervous, this time i go knowing the staff that i will be working with and the experience from last time on how well the students work together to achieve the best results possible from the time spent at the centre. So I am going to leave you with a quote from my favorite author,

To realize one's own destiny is a person's only real obligation. All things are One. "and, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it". Paulo Coelho.
#textcode_from_above#

4 comments:

  1. Well good luck Cliff , look forward to reading it , i have my first practical weeks comming soon , im a tad bit nervous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel. Dont be nerous its a great experience Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have mentioned very interesting points !Excellent post.ac repair 77096

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely informative post.Thanks for provide this kind of informative stuff. it really helpful for us. AC Service ,North Houston

    ReplyDelete